vs. Royals 7/25

weams

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember when Machado was hitting doubles in his sleep and I said he would finish the season close to .275 and I got destroyed. I saw he couldn't hit a slider and his BABIP was too high. Look who's laughing now.

GTFO with this dumb ass post!

The only time we hear from you is when it's time to complain in game threads. Funny you don't complain about your namesake whose numbers are worse than Davis the last two months..and the whole season.

I post when things are good and bad. I don't really rant about good things though as you usually don't...

I just try to comment on the game. It's not my fault the Orioles can't beat bad teams and come out flat against them every game. It's not my fault Manny has been terrible for 2 months now. It's not my fault Markakis has been terrible the whole season. It's not my fault Davis is striking out nearly 40% of the time now. It's not my fault they've gone series' at a time the past month where they hit under .150 with RISP. If they were playing better I wouldn't be saying these things, I'd be saying good things.

And I'm just as hard as Adam as anyone else.

Archived