vs. Royals 7/25

weams

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This team is so aggravating I cat even describe it. We can beat teams who we shouldnt and cant beat teams we should.

I bet KC thought that about us for so long. Having said that, I share your aggravation.

If we lose 3/4 to the royals then we have no business whatsoever being in a playoff race. This would truly be pitiful if we indeed lose 3 straight to this pitiful lineup.

Our pitching has been good... The offense has completely disappeared the past 2 games... 0-11 with RISP and numerous golden opportunities that we completely wasted.

2 nights ago, Buck handicapped us by starting 0 for forever Valencia and benching a red hot hitting Wieters. The rest of the bats slept also.

Last night, he leaves Chen in too long and the game gets tied. Then he overuses O'Day with a rested bullpen in the 9th.

KC radio: "Every out you can get against the Baltimore Orioles is crucial. That's how good they are. They're disciplined in their at-bats, they run well, and they have pop."

That just goes to show you that they don't watch much O's baseball. Disciplined in their AB's is not something I would use to describe this team.

Archived