Morale is probably at a season low right now

calmunderfire

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes it is, but you are completely surrounded by the entirety of the storm.

But if you are at the eye of the storm then that means you can process information only in calm sunny environments.

It would be better to say you don't know what your name means.

But if you are at the eye of the storm then that means you can process information only in calm sunny environments.

No because storms move in location. They don't just stay put. If you are in the eye you will soon by hit with a storm. I thought out my username.

No because storms move in location. They don't just stay put. If you are in the eye you will soon by hit with a storm. I thought out my username.

Not if you move with the storm and always stay in the eye. Then, you could effectively have sunny skies fooooooor- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever!

My name doesn't suggest that I'm a calm person in temperament. It notifies people that I'm a clear thinker in the eye of the storm. I'm able to process information under any circumstance.
Isn't the eye the calmest part of the storm?
Yes it is, but you are completely surrounded by the entirety of the storm.

Man, this is one of the funniest back and forths I've ever read on the board. My morale is at an all-time high right now.

Man, this is one of the funniest back and forths I've ever read on the board. My morale is at an all-time high right now.

Mine too. Calm doesn't retaliate. He says things that are goofy but to me it seems

like he must be a pretty nice guy.

Mine too. Calm doesn't retaliate. He says things that are goofy but to me it seems

like he must be a pretty nice guy.

That was Trea's MO as well. Didn't make him any less infuriating, or disruptive.

Which reminds me: what happened to Orioles Anonymous? No updates there since April.

That was Trea's MO as well. Didn't make him any less infuriating, or disruptive.

Which reminds me: what happened to Orioles Anonymous? No updates there since April.

I have actually wondered if calm was Trea, but I don't like making such accusations. I don't really believe he is, anyway. But you are correct in the similarities between the two.

The Orioles Anonymous user base was made up of malcontents who were banned from the OH... I guess there's not a lot to complain about now that the O's don't suck.

I have actually wondered if calm was Trea, but I don't like making such accusations. I don't really believe he is, anyway. But you are correct in the similarities between the two.

I don't think Trea was banned, no reason for him to come back under a different name.

With getting our butts kicked for 3 games in a row by the damn Royals that blows. The pitching has been decent for the past 10 or so games, but overall it's been among league worst.

And a lot of our key contributors on offense are nosediving.

Right now it sucks.

A winning streak is pretty much really needed right now.

wrong .

I don't think Trea was banned, no reason for him to come back under a different name.

Well sure there would be, if he wanted to come back with a clean slate and not have people immediately dismiss his opinions. But he never cared about that before, and again, I don't really believe it's him. I was just backing up sakata that they have very similar posting styles.

Archived