Deadspin: Lip Reader Deciphers Manager-Ump Arguments

Can_of_corn

Buck had a great point I that situation. Davis swung and miss and should have been out, but the umpire stopped the play.

It was similar to a call in the Redskins-panthers game this season. The Carolina guy tiptoed the sidelines. The ref whistled him out of bounds and the safety stopped. The RB kept running to the endzone. Replay showed he stayed in bounds and they gave him a touchdown.

Buck had a great point I that situation. Davis swung and miss and should have been out, but the umpire stopped the play.

It was similar to a call in the Redskins-panthers game this season. The Carolina guy tiptoed the sidelines. The ref whistled him out of bounds and the safety stopped. The RB kept running to the endzone. Replay showed he stayed in bounds and they gave him a touchdown.

It's pretty obvious that Buck had a much better understanding of the game situation then Hernandez did.

It's pretty obvious that Buck had a much better understanding of the game situation then Hernandez did.

Right. And I'm sure Buck knew that Davis "should" be out. But the ump had no good explanation.

My favorite Buck tirade happened last season in Toronto. Gonzalez was pitching out of the pen then and Wieters got ejected.

Archived