vs. Astros 7/30. (Without Bud Norris)

weams

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just tuned in to the game thread. Not able to watch the game at this time. What were the circumstances of this home plate steal that everybody's talking about?

Chen has his back completely turned to the runner and was just standing on the mound, the guy took off about halfway down the line and probably could of touched home standing up.

Hahaha, man, I love you ultra positive guys. Crack me up really. The only problem is you probably ought to pay a little more attention because more than just falling behind 3-0 to the Atros.

It's unfortunate, really. This team is 10 games over .500 and currently holding a wild card spot and everyone is proclaiming the season over because a guy stole home.

This team can be supremely frustrating, but just remember that the 14 years prior to last year we were 15 games UNDER .500 at this point. Take a breather, and cheer on a comeback with the rest of us.

They won't snap out of this until Davis hits a home run. He was the spark and it's been totally gone for a few weeks. If he doesnt get it back, this team has no chance and will be 10 games back within 2 weeks.

Davis is the viagara in the lineup. They are impotent without him?

It's unfortunate, really. This team is 10 games over .500 and currently holding a wild card spot and everyone is proclaiming the season over because a guy stole home.

Remember the last 14 years when we were 15 games UNDER .500 at this point? Take a breather, and cheer on a comeback with the rest of us.

Good post. I'd rep you if I weren't on my phone.

Archived