Anyone Ever Notice Besides Me That Nick Markakis Never Gets "Pied"?

Old#5fan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess you're just missing the reference. But no, Elijah Price was unmarried.

I'm just jerking your chain and no I never read the tale in which Elijah appears or have heard the term Occam's Razor. I should be more informed I know. And with ten left (ten good years) I pick and choose what will fill that time. Is Elijah's tale or Occam worth it, iyho?

btw - I thought "Get shorty" sucked.....

I'm just jerking your chain and no I never read the tale in which Elijah appears or have heard the term Occam's Razor. I should be more informed I know. And with ten left (ten good years) I pick and choose what will fill that time. Is Elijah's tale or Occam worth it, iyho?

Elijah is the Samuel L. Jackson character in the movie Unbreakable. He has Osteogenis Imperfecta (sp?) or Brittle Bone Disease (the other person I mentioned, Jeff "Joker" Moreau is a character in the Mass Effect video gmaes who has the same thing). He breaks easy. Occam's Razor is jut a logical concept that boils down to "the simplest explanation is usually the best one." It's the "if you hear hooves, don't think zebra" concept.

Elijah is the Samuel L. Jackson character in the movie Unbreakable. He has Osteogenis Imperfecta (sp?) or Brittle Bone Disease (the other person I mentioned, Jeff "Joker" Moreau is a character in the Mass Effect video gmaes who has the same thing). He breaks easy. Occam's Razor is jut a logical concept that boils down to "the simplest explanation is usually the best one." It's the "if you hear hooves, don't think zebra" concept.

Solid!

Jones said that Hardy and Markakis are the only players to make themselves off limits, hence no pies for them.

I thought Adam had said Markakis and JIM JOHNSON were off limits. Maybe he said "JJ" and I misunderstood? Don't recall having seen either Hardy or Johnson pied though.

The whole pie thing is getting old anyway. It's no longer funny when they know the pie is coming. Even Bud Norris said he had a feeling it was coming.

The last few pies, you could see in the players eyes they were sensing the pie coming.. My question is, why risk damage to someone's eyes... thats gotta stink like a mofo...:eektf:

Archived