Anyone Ever Notice Besides Me That Nick Markakis Never Gets "Pied"?

Old#5fan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I recall on MASN one time AJ said Nick had tenure so he doesn't get pied. Sounds like a cover up for him not wanting it.

Yea, he said the vets were the only ones off limits. He also said if you don't want to get pied then don't have a good game (all in good fun of course). Also that he would have pied Dempsey in the World Series. I like it personally.

Or whipped cream instead of shaving cream. Win-win.

AJ said he'd prefer whipped cream but "he ain't paying for it". The club pays for the shaving cream.

Hmm those millions would pay for a lot of whipped cream tho wouldn't they? :scratchchinhmm:

:agree:

AJ said he'd prefer whipped cream but "he ain't paying for it". The club pays for the shaving cream.

Hmm those millions would pay for a lot of whipped cream tho wouldn't they? :scratchchinhmm:

:agree:

Stuff goes bad, though. I doubt they have a fridge close enough by to keep a full stock of whipped cream. Maybe its just inconvenient.

After seeing Flaherty getting pied last night, and a few nights ago Adam Jones getting double pied and the night before last Norris getting it, I find it curious that I never recall Markakis getting one? Am I wrong on this? It makes me wonder that they stay away from Nick with this activity due to his somwhat sullen disposition?

Maybe I am wrong and if so, please let me know if anyone recalls Markakis getting pied?

He has a sullen disposition? I had the idea he was outgoing. Of course I could be

very wrong.

Wow, I made this thread and thought it would get a handful of posts and am shocked that it is now several pages when coming back to it on the OH.

At any rate, I also agree that I have NEVER seen Jim Johnson get pied either.

However, the 50 million dollar question that is really bothering me is does anyone recall if the former Oriole, Felix PIE ever got PIED??:2yay-thumb:

Archived