New Allegations puts A-Rod in even more bad light

Redskins Rick

What did he get out of snitching on Cervelli? They still are throwing the book at him.

The more the merrier. Initially, Rodriguez was the focus of the Biogenesis story. The notes received by the Miami New Times had the names of other players redacted. By throwing other players names out there it diverted some of the attention away from Rodriguez was getting and placed it on the others like Braun and Cervelli. The more names out there the less damaging the story would be for Rodriguez. Shortly thereafter Braun's camp was said to have believed that his name was leaked by Rodriguez.

The lawyer for Rodriguez called the news of the leak untrue. Ironically he is the same lawyer who defended Braun when he tested positive.

Naturally, Rodriguez will claim ignorance or say that if his people did in fact leak the names that they did so on their own without any direction or instruction from him to do so.

I wonder how well he will be received in the clubhouse in Boston tonight. In baseball, players are said to look the other way and there are unwritten rules about ratting out fellow players. A-Rod. A-Roid. A-Rat. Take your choice.

I think if you gave truth serum to Girardi and the rest of the team,they would tell you they would like Alex to jump off a cliff.

But there is nothing they can do while he appeals,simple as that.

Maybe Cashman will suggest that Girardi should take Rodriguez mountain climbing.

"C'mon Alex. It's OK. I got the rope. Don't worry. I won't let you fall. Ooops!"

I think if you gave truth serum to Girardi and the rest of the team, they would tell you they would like Alex to jump off a cliff.

But there is nothing they can do while he appeals, simple as that.

Maybe Girardi and the rest of the team might need that truth serum, but Cashman and the Steinbrenners don't need it. :laughlol:

http://deadspin.com/brian-cashman-a-rod-should-just-shut-the-****-up-579982008

I think if you gave truth serum to Girardi and the rest of the team,they would tell you they would like Alex to jump off a cliff.

But there is nothing they can do while he appeals,simple as that.

If he truly felt that way, Rodriguez would be riding the bench being humiliated. I don't think they care what a scumbag he is as long as he can help them win, even if he is a lying cheater.

Man, this stuff with the Yankees and Arod is getting crazy.

A New York Times article Saturday detailed Rodriguez's new lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, saying Levine told Dr Bryan Kelly, the doctor who performed hip surgery on Rodriguez in January, he didn't "ever want to see him on the field again."

Tacopina said Levine wanted Dr. Kelly to make sure Rodriguez could not return from the surgery so the Yankees could collect insurance on the $114 million remaining on Rodriguez's contract before the start of the 2013 season.

"The obvious implication there is if the surgery is not successful, I'm good with that," Tacopina said. "Anyone with a brain can understand the implication of that. It was something that troubled Dr. Kelly so much that he decided to relay it to Alex Rodriguez, his patient."

According to Tacopina, Dr. Kelly infuriated Levine again when he announced the sluggers second hip surgery was unrelated to Rodriguez's admittance to using performance-enhancing drugs. Tacopina said Levine wanted to use the deterioration of A-Rod's hip because of the PEDs as a means to get out of the remainder of Rodriguez's contract.

http://www.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/2013-08-17/alex-rodriguez-randy-levine-new-york-yankees-peds-lawyer-tacopina?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D359668

Archived