Boston Plunks A-Rod

TouchemAll

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He is not a loser in life. He may be alot of things, but that is not a category I realistically put him in. I am not going to player hate on the guy. Just the fact he made it to the MLB and was successful in his younger days makes him quite successful. He made bad decisions after that.

When AROD goes home tonight in his Ferrari, takes out his hot supermodel girlfriends, dines in the finest restaurants, you can sit home and call him a loser all you want.

He's probably not a loser, but he's certainly got a myriad of personality flaws. Does making a lot of money trump being a despicable human being?

A-Rod's apparent fascination with media attention is what irritates me. Then again, the media has a large part to do with that. If I never knew A-Rod as a player and just read a book about his life after the fact, he would seem like a strong-willed, egotistical and self-centered man who also happened to be the best player of his generation. That's pretty polarizing if you ask me.

I think Braun is worse than ARod. ARod sucks yes. He lies to fans/media/himself. BUT I do not think he outright lies to his teammates/other players. I mean Braun told Kemp/Votto that Dino was an anti-Semite and that is why he tested positive, that Dino was out to get him because Braun is 1/2 Jewish. Are you kidding me? ARod is despicable but he has NEVER taken it to that level to bring racism in to save his own arse

Nobody like A-Rod but it was still a really stupid move on Dempster's part. The score was only 2-0 and as he showed,he couldn't protect that lead.

More to the point,when there is another team right behind you in the division,you don't risk your standings by making stupid moves,which is exactly what Dempster did.

So Dempster gets a five game suspension and a fine.

But he still gets paid and with two off days coming up for the Red Sox he won't miss a start.

As much as I hate ARod and the Yanks, this is a disgrace. And as much as I hate Girardi, he should NOT have been fined. Dempster threw FOUR pitches at ARod until he finally hit him, and then the ump warns both teams. Dempster should have been run immediately. I don't blame Girardi at all for losing it. And a 5 game suspension where he'll miss ZERO games is absolutely ridiculous.

As much as I hate ARod and the Yanks, this is a disgrace. And as much as I hate Girardi, he should NOT have been fined. Dempster threw FOUR pitches at ARod until he finally hit him, and then the ump warns both teams. Dempster should have been run immediately. I don't blame Girardi at all for losing it. And a 5 game suspension where he'll miss ZERO games is absolutely ridiculous.

Suspensions for starting pitchers are never equatable with position players.

At the least they should have taken his 5 days pay away.

Who made the final decision on this, Joe Torre??????????????

As for Girardi fine, I think Girardi getting ejected, draws an automatic fine from MLB, and anything you try and show up the ump, is another automatic fine trigger.

Archived