Why can't we pitch?

calmunderfire

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This organization better hope and pray they can figure out how to develop starting pitching or they are cooked.

Gausman, Bundy, Rodriguez, etc... cannot flop like the last attempted cavalry.

If they had league average starting pitching, they'd be winning the division and probably the best team in baseball.

If we fall back even further on this trip to NY and CLE, and that's certainly possible given our inadequate SP, we need to take a serious look at Gausman and Wada in September. And regardless of their performance, we need to sign or obtain a quality SP this off season. We also have to pray Jim Johnson and much our BP can bounce back in 2014. I am certain DD and Showalter will make the necessary moves to improve, they will not settle for less.

More runs allowed equals regression. I'm more educated than you are.

Feldman didn't regress - he returned to normal. Guy overachieved against sub par competition for the Cubs. He came back to the AL, in a hitter's park... And returned to normal. Wanna pick on the O's for making the deal? Fair. Bit they didn't regress him.

Norris has been about spot on, factoring league/stadium changes.

And you're not even more educated than my Golden Retriever. You're more of a dick, though.

Feldman didn't regress - he returned to normal. Guy overachieved against sub par competition for the Cubs. He came back to the AL, in a hitter's park... And returned to normal. Wanna pick on the O's for making the deal? Fair. Bit they didn't regress him.

Norris has been about spot on, factoring league/stadium changes.

And you're not even more educated than my Golden Retriever. You're more of a dick, though.

...that's what regression is......

You're right about him, though.

Archived