TheSun Says The Orioles Have Claimed Willingham and Trying to Work Out A Trade

section18

Less than 4 hours to go. Let's hope Duquette can get this one done. My guess is that they could be trying to pass somebody through waivers and if they get claimed they'll be a PTBNL. Who knows really? It would be really disappointing though not to be able to work out a deal for a potential big piece of the lineup in 2014 with no competition.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Less than 4 hours to go. Let's hope Duquette can get this one done. My guess is that they could be trying to pass somebody through waivers and if they get claimed they'll be a PTBNL. Who knows really? It would be really disappointing though not to be able to work out a deal for a potential big piece of the lineup in 2014 with no competition.

I'm sure he'll get something accomplished. If they don't make any move, I doubt it will be because of time or unpreparedness. Most likely it will be because the Twins (or Mariners) wanted too much.

Very good news on a very bad day.

This would be terrific news for us next year.

Because let's not kid ourselves, this year is over.

Good golly the pessimism on this board really gets to me. Ye of little faith. Why

can't you have faith in the team? Geez

Good golly the pessimism on this board really gets to me. Ye of little faith. Why

can't you have faith in the team? Geez

No need to have faith that we will make the playoffs, but one would think we'd at least hold out some hope until we're actually eliminated.

Lest year's team was an improbable playoff contender, why not this season?

As I said earlier some on here are not 100% Oriole fans. That's okay. We have announcers on the air in Baltimore that admit they are Yankee and Cowboy fans. Fine! Just don't tell the REAL ORIOLE FANS to wait until next year. Save your writing skills for other sites.

Archived