Fiu @ md 8/31

Munson

Great game!!! My wife & I were there this week & already have our tickets for Old Dominion. Been w3atching Terps for MANY years & never remember them scoring 40 in the first half. Can't wait to see them @ 4 on Sat. Brown, Diggs & Long had awesome games as did the revamped defense.

Great game!!! My wife & I were there this week & already have our tickets for Old Dominion. Been w3atching Terps for MANY years & never remember them scoring 40 in the first half. Can't wait to see them @ 4 on Sat. Brown, Diggs & Long had awesome games as did the revamped defense.

Wasn't first half, but we all can remember this thrilling game:

n 1984, Maryland defeated the defending national champions, sixth-ranked Miami, in what was then the biggest comeback in college football history and judged by some as the most exciting.[30] At half time, Maryland trailed Miami, 31–0. Back-up quarterback Frank Reich replaced Stan Gelbaugh and proceeded to throw four touchdown passes, and capitalizing on Miami errors, the Terrapins won, 42–40.[31

Wasn't first half, but we all can remember this thrilling game:

n 1984, Maryland defeated the defending national champions, sixth-ranked Miami, in what was then the biggest comeback in college football history and judged by some as the most exciting.[30] At half time, Maryland trailed Miami, 31–0. Back-up quarterback Frank Reich replaced Stan Gelbaugh and proceeded to throw four touchdown passes, and capitalizing on Miami errors, the Terrapins won, 42–40.[31

I remember watching that game. I was 13 and every time MD scored I ran outside to tell my neighbor. He didn't believe me when I told him the Terps won.

Archived