vs. Yankees 9/1

weams

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Typical Orioles. Absolute BS. Blow a golden chance early in the game due to terrible situational hitting and offense in general. No runs in the last 16 innings. Bunch of losers this team has. Nick said they play their best under pressure. BS. They're all playing terrible, are playing their worst when they need wins the most, and a player as bad as Markakis shouldn't even be making a statement considering his embarassment of a season.

Don't some of you guys get tired of just whining, complaining, and insulting the team members of this team you supposedly love? I'm trying to follow the game thread and I can't even do it because your comments are so awful. My honest advice is to go do something else that is more fun. This can't possibly be enjoyable for you. Meanwhile, I will take my own advice and leave, because reading this stuff isn't enjoyable for me.

What's the point of being on here if you can't comment on the game, good or bad. If the team is playing bad then I expect to see comments about the bad/awful hitting or pitching.

Archived