vs. Indians 9/2

weams

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, MDKO2, let me apologize for my GT post yesterday using the word "idiot." It wasn't really directed at you, but at the type of posters that are causing so many members whose posts I have enjoyed and learned so much from over the years to stay away from the game thread. Objectively speaking, you really aren't one of these negative influences; some others are, but even their behavior doesn't justify what I wrote in the heat of the moment yesterday. Witty, insightful members not posting impoverishes the OH experience for me and I myself have been on the brink of ending my Plus membership despite the fact that the OH has become an almost daily ritual for me. I hope the debate triggered on the main board last night (the "major rant!") leads to an improved discourse and mutual consideration even in the game thread. If it doesn't I will just leave without trolling anyone.

In any case, I hope you and anyone else who was offended can accept my sincere apology. I'll be sure to consider my words more carefully in the future.

You are valued. Thanks.

Archived