The Cleveland Series

SilentJames

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Key game indeed. The Stinkees just beat the White Sox, KC is playing the Mariners at home (3-3 going into the 8th) and TB is due for a win. We can't afford to lose any more ground on anyone...

Didn't see it on TV but it looked like according to Gameday, Rivera had a wide K zone in the 9th, just shocking, 2 K's called looking. The Yankees moan about every pitch and then that garbage happens all the time.

Cleveland how do they mess this up?

3 Mets

6 KC

6 White Sox

4 Houston

4 Twins

Just wow thanks MLB.

You can't count on other teams to take care of business for you. It's simple, really. Win the games you play. Don't worry about what you cannot control.

Cleveland how do they mess this up?

3 Mets

6 KC

6 White Sox

4 Houston

4 Twins

U

Just wow thanks MLB.

What are you talking about? They are in the central. That is just the wAy it is.

MLB didnt start out thinking lets see how we can screw the O's. If the O's miss out

this season it is their own fault. Last night the hitters didnt show up and Tillman

was off. It happens.

Did anyone notice Britton is starting tonight? Why is Britton starting?

According to Jim Hunter, it's to give every other pitcher an extra days rest. Considering many members of the rotation just had their worst starts in months (Gonzo, Chen and Tillman), I think it's a fairly appropriate move.

I think Buck has a lot of faith in Britton.

According to Jim Hunter, it's to give every other pitcher an extra days rest. Considering many members of the rotation just had their worst starts in months (Gonzo, Chen and Tillman), I think it's a fairly appropriate move.

I think Buck has a lot of faith in Britton.

This is a crucial game in the wildcard chase. Hope he doesn't blow it.

Archived