Fat Lady is Beginning to Sing

Knuckledragger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't the same team that beat the Red Sox 3/4 and went out west and took 3/4 against the A's and Angels earlier this year. Can we agree on that?

Using your same logic, is today's O's team the same as tomorrows or next weeks? Streaks either winning or losing can start at any time.

You could have said the same thing about the last 5 series against TB, OAK, BOS, NYY, and CLE. They went 6-9. They are 2 under .500 since the break. Why should we have any confidence that they can win 16-18 of their last 26 games? At some point, they are what they are.

The difference is, those series are in the past and can't be changed. The series infront of us have yet to be written and the outcome is still unknown.

Thank you WNY. Losing is and should be unacceptable .14 years was enough, I believe. But if some Joe Schmoe wants to attack my spelling or grammar, then so be it. Makes him a bigger and better fan than me I guess

People view me as one of the most negative on this board, but you are supposed to use proper grammar here. It's not people being smart with you, it's just a rule.

While it's disappointing that the O's chances at the playoffs are slipping away, at least that only affects this season.

What's more alarming to me are the recent suggestions that Buck and DD are feuding and even possibly working at cross purposes. Such organizational dysfunction can have negative repercussions that last several seasons.

While it's disappointing that the O's chances at the playoffs are slipping away, at least that only affects this season.

What's more alarming to me are the recent suggestions that Buck and DD are feuding and even possibly working at cross purposes. Such organizational dysfunction can have negative repercussions that last several seasons.

Yikes, that's bad. Where have you heard that?

Before last season, a winning season was the goal. We still have a chance, the season is not over. Even if we don't make it, a winning season is better then those 14 years of hopelessness.

People view me as one of the most negative on this board, but you are supposed to use proper grammar here. It's not people being smart with you, it's just a rule.

Wow, please accept my apology here. Didn't know I was being graded on my use of nouns, pro-nouns, capitalization ,etc. Thought it was an oriole baseball related fan board . Shoot, should've made that a capital O. Sorry Ms Crabtree

Why are April and May a better indicator of the final 4 weeks of the season than July and August? Did some players come back from injuries that I am unaware of?

Is tonights game an indicator of tomorrows? Do you remember a couple weeks ago when Tampa Bay was in first place, they went on a streak. Then they had a slump. Does that mean they are capable or incapable of doing it again?

Yeah, and they have done absolutely nothing to suggest that they're about to go on a winning streak.

They don't need a long winning streak, although it would be really nice and alot more helpful, they need to win series. They can't lose series, they can't tie series against the Rays and Sox.

Archived