vs. Blue Jays 9/14

weams

Manny swings of the first pitch again.

And one more one run loss to our pathetic record.

The really sad thing is that this team could be a 10 game winning streak right now. Given away every loss since the last game against the White Sox.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares what he said? I don't even care. So don't worry about it. I tell friends to STFU all the time.

Yeah, though he may be right about one thing, that participating here may not be a wise way to spend time and money, because it is sure unpleasant from some people sometimes.

The GT was so much better last night, since most of the crybabies left in the middle of the game b/c they thought being down 3-0 in the fifth meant the game was already over. :rolleyestf:

Missed you being here last night!

Missed it myself! Gotta work. :noidea:

[video=youtube;4w8wEuqhf_8]

And he will have earned it by letting the two walks score. He did have a lead.

Our offense is blown many chances, but a late lead is a late lead.

Now, Nate gets a hit. Let's do something with it.

And blowing scoring chances as we did is asking to get kicked in the ass.

Tillman pitched 8 innings of 4-run ball today. He has been our best starting pitcher by far this season.

He deserves a lot better than a snotty comment like "And he will have earned it by allowing the 2 walks to score."

He's been a horse this year. Your take on this is a pissy one, at best.

Manny almost had an infield hit.

Yeah, I was dismayed to see how slowly he made his way down to first, even though he appeared to be running his hardest. Oh well--yes, we shd have won, we're the better team, and yet....

Manny swings of the first pitch again.

And one more one run loss to our pathetic record.

The really sad thing is that this team could be a 10 game winning streak right now. Given away every loss since the last game against the White Sox.

Swung at the first pitch on his HR.

I am not against first pitch swinging, even in a situation like this. Yet, this is exactly the type of situation that calls for a vey deliberate approach at the plate. Who knows, maybe Manny was looking exactly for that pitch and somehow screwed up the execution. But if not, he needs to learn from this and get better.

Archived