DDSMI Agency

agent39

It's much more interesting for the masses to assume that something weird is going on. I'm sure he has plenty of contact with his client to get some autographs with the wedding coming up. You'd think from some of the responses here he's going to interrupt the vows to get some. People can't get out of their own way sometimes and inevitably chase interesting posters who share some cool insight away. It's been this way for years.

Yeah. Agent39 is really an agent. And he has been here before.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No no no

im going to be w him for aweek and wanted to see if anyone needed anything signed. Why would I harrass a client on such an important day? I got a very unflattering dm and im sorry I mentioned it in the thread

long story short autograph offer applies free year round and ill check in sporadically to answer any questions the great fans of the oriole may have. I grew up in md I was the orioles batboy twice in spring training and after a decade I have a client in camden yards. Os fans are great and I merely posted here to give some insight and access. I have multiple mlb clients but this is the only fan site im registered to.

j

It came out totally wrong. I wanted to mention steve was getting married which is obviously a big event in his life that should help keep the positive momentum he has going for himself to continue. The second part was the offer of getting anything signed by steve or alex murphy. My failure at proofing a post made it look like both things were intertwined which they are not. The mod fomment was a reaction to a dm I shouldnt have even mentioned. Hopefully this clarifies things.

j

No no no

im going to be w him for aweek and wanted to see if anyone needed anything signed. Why would I harrass a client on such an important day? I got a very unflattering dm and im sorry I mentioned it in the thread

long story short autograph offer applies free year round and ill check in sporadically to answer any questions the great fans of the oriole may have. I grew up in md I was the orioles batboy twice in spring training and after a decade I have a client in camden yards. Os fans are great and I merely posted here to give some insight and access. I have multiple mlb clients but this is the only fan site im registered to.

j

Just so you understand, if you do not post in your thread for a day, chances are that you will have to search for it because it falls off the first page. Not that a moderator did something to it. Ok?

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived