Nelson Cruz ?

Greg

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Source tells me Nelson Cruz could emerge as Yankees' target if they miss out on Carlos Beltran.</p>— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) <a href="
">December 3, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sucks they can put Cano on the backburner to focus on other areas, because they know they are the only ones that can afford him. Meanwhile the O's are being schooled by the likes of Oak and KC.

Sucks they can put Cano on the backburner to focus on other areas, because they know they are the only ones that can afford him. Meanwhile the O's are being schooled by the likes of Oak and KC.

Seattle is hard after Cano. They could offer him a stake in ownership and I don't see him wanted to play in that park.

I think it should if you think PED's are why he performed well. If he is off the juice for awhile how good is he? I know last year in theory he was clean.

I don't think PED's have a significant effect on most players.

The O's were filled to the gills with PED users in the early 2000's. How did that work out for them?

I don't think PED's have a significant effect on most players.

The O's were filled to the gills with PED users in the early 2000's. How did that work out for them?

I think Melky Cabrera is a good example in the other direction.

Guy went from being a 4th outfielder to an All Star. Plus next time Cruz gets 100 games, more risk involved to me.

We had bad players, PED's or not.

Who would you rather have Beltran or Cruz? I know money is always a factor but let's say it is $10M apart or so.

At this stage of their careers I will take Nelson Cruz. Everything that I have ever heard about Cruz is that he is a great teammate and an absolutely tireless worker. His bat, behind Chris Davis, would be a terrific addition to our lineup, IMO.

At this stage of their careers I will take Nelson Cruz. Everything that I have ever heard about Cruz is that he is a great teammate and an absolutely tireless worker. His bat, behind Chris Davis, would be a terrific addition to our lineup, IMO.

I would take Beltran, switch hitter and gets on base at a higher rate. I have heard good things about Cruz as well.

Archived