Oriole players are upset WOW

Greg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>There are players in the Orioles' organization not happy with recent events; they are hoping to see progress in weeks ahead.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="

">December 3, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>There are players in the Orioles' organization not happy with recent events; they are hoping to see progress in weeks ahead.</p>— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) <a href="
">December 3, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good they should be upset.

This reeks of cheapness. Peter Angelos strikes again.

Well I don't blame them. I think we will all be upset unless the Orioles make additional moves because we know they have $45 million of new money to use towards payroll. They need a splash through free agency or trades. Anything less and there will be no doubt where the Orioles stand.

I would guess that they would be upset. You've traded a guy who was a leader in the clubhouse and a proven asset to the team for a guy who may not ever make the Orioles Major League roster.

Some moves better be coming soon...season tickets are right around the corner.

I hope the organization knows that their honeymoon of winning baseball is over. It's time for them to step up this winter and use their resources for players.

We all hope. Sad thing we all know whats gonna happen. 3 sub par players that's it.

I hope the organization knows that their honeymoon of winning baseball is over. It's time for them to step up this winter and use their resources for players.

Earlier I said, this was a clear sign that this team was no longer going to be competitive and of course the apologists are backing everything Peter does and putting spins on it.

Are they upset because their good friend Jim Johnson was just traded away? Or are they upset because the team doesn't plan on upping the payroll or significantly improving the roster?

No clue, but the second reason would be justified.

I'm sure they are mad right now as it could just be a salary dump and there's no guarantee they use the money they saved. Johnson also seemed very well liked in the clubhouse. But I'm pretty sure they weren't too happy during game 1 or 3 of the ALDS in 2012, or when he blew so many saves and arguably cost them the playoffs last year.

Are they upset because their good friend Jim Johnson was just traded away? Or are they upset because the team doesn't plan on upping the payroll or significantly improving the roster?

No clue, but the second reason would be justified.

I think you hit it with the 2nd, it's a clear sign that is business as before, hitting the time machine and going back in time.

Archived