Morales may not have job until after the June Draft

weams

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we want to continue to lose games like last night 8-6 and then the other extreme 2-1, 3-0, 3-2 or win 9-8,3-2, 4-3? It's easier to add a proven hitter with power and RBI production than to add two starting pitchers. Of course I'd like to add a quality #1 or #2 starter but they cost too much. It's easier to try to out score the other team. Morales should be on a flight to Baltimore from Miami this afternoon. If I were GM he's be an Oriole before the day is over. They need to delete Lough and Flaherty and bring in Morales and bring up either Weeks or Lombardozzi for a platoon at 2B. Doesn't it seem like Schoop has become our new ground into double play leader at the worst possible time?

Do we want to continue to lose games like last night 8-6 and then the other extreme 2-1, 3-0, 3-2 or win 9-8,3-2, 4-3? It's easier to add a proven hitter with power and RBI production than to add two starting pitchers. Of course I'd like to add a quality #1 or #2 starter but they cost too much. It's easier to try to out score the other team. Morales should be on a flight to Baltimore from Miami this afternoon. If I were GM he's be an Oriole before the day is over. They need to delete Lough and Flaherty and bring in Morales and bring up either Weeks or Lombardozzi for a platoon at 2B. Doesn't it seem like Schoop has become our new ground into double play leader at the worst possible time?

Won four of five. I don't see your compelling argument. Sorry. I think the offense is settling in nicely.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Kendrys Morales reached agreement with the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Twins&src=hash">#Twins</a></p>— Jon Heyman (@JonHeymanCBS) <a href="
">June 7, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Thank goodness.

I really am pround of myself for predicting that he would have to wait this long. Great job Scott Boras. I hope our Boras clients paid good attention to this.

Archived