Morales may not have job until after the June Draft

weams

Twins are over performing by a lot (Hughes, Suzuki, Plouffe, Dozier, Escobar, Santana, Pinto, Arcia, Willingham say hello) and the O's are underperforming by a lot (Davis, Jones, Machado, Hardy, Jimenez, Tillman, Norris say hello) yet the O's are still better! I really don't think there's any doubt who the better team is.

Orioles been playing like this for 145 games now. Maybe it's who they're.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't mean this is who the Twins are.

Also, while the O's have been playing like this for 145 games now, these players haven't been playing like that for that same time. They're underperforming and playing .500. Last season they didn't underperform, but were just a .500 team (technically 8 over but my point remains).

This team can still be a lot better. It's a good sign that even though Markakis and Cruz are the only 2 healthy position players/SP's not underperforming, they're still 1 over .500.

Yeah. Split season statistical analysis was always something that I found spectacular. Especially when I get to pick the start AND end dates!

I don't think Morales helps this team that much unless he can pitch. We are near the top of the list in average runs and homers since md April. The offense is doing the job we need to find a way to get some pitching. What i do like is that the Twins are not a team i fear and it keeps him away from a team like Seattle or New York that i think has a much higher chance to win the wild card.

:rofl:

Now these fools will finally shut up. Pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching pitching.

Thank goodness.

I really am pround of myself for predicting that he would have to wait this long. Great job Scott Boras. I hope our Boras clients paid good attention to this.

This! I'd LOVE to have Wieters for 2016!

Morales does it again with a three-run double to left-center field for his third hit of the day. It's 6-0 Twins in the seventh

This guy is on fire.

Morales does it again with a three-run double to left-center field for his third hit of the day. It's 6-0 Twins in the seventh

This guy is on fire.

He is doing great. I am glad the Twins got him instead of the Yankees.

Twins are over performing by a lot (Hughes, Suzuki, Plouffe, Dozier, Escobar, Santana, Pinto, Arcia, Willingham say hello) and the O's are underperforming by a lot (Davis, Jones, Machado, Hardy, Jimenez, Tillman, Norris say hello) yet the O's are still better! I really don't think there's any doubt who the better team is.

Jones is right where he always is, minus a couple HR's maybe

Norris is overperforming his career norms

Hardy is hitting for a higher average but lower HR's but definately not underperforming b a lot.

Jones is right where he always is, minus a couple HR's maybe

Norris is overperforming his career norms

Hardy is hitting for a higher average but lower HR's but definately not underperforming b a lot.

You keep slamming Norris and refuse to give credit where due.

SMH

Archived