Gavin Floyd signs with Atlanta

Greg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't a huge move but it's low risk. The Braves were notably right there with us in the losers category for this off season so far. This must give us sole possession.

I don't think Floyd would have improved the team much, if at all. Not saying that that's what you were saying, but signing him still would've left the Orioles at the bottom of the heap in re: the offseason, IMO.

I don't think Floyd would have improved the team much, if at all. Not saying that that's what you were saying, but signing him still would've left the Orioles at the bottom of the heap in re: the offseason, IMO.

Agreed, even at his best he hasn't been great. Lil bit of snark on my part.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Twice today, I've typed "Gavin Flod." Which sounds like a stuffy antagonist from "Lucky Jim."</p>— Dayn Perry (@daynperry) <a href="

">December 15, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A summons for Lucky Jim?

Floyd or Neimann would both be high upside vets to bring in for the 5th spot. With the way things have worked out I could see us in on the Korean guy. No posting fee. No draft pick. Heck I'm surprised we havent brought Wada back.

The Orioles do not feel that Wada is a major league pitcher.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Twice today, I've typed "Gavin Flod." Which sounds like a stuffy antagonist from "Lucky Jim."</p>— Dayn Perry (@daynperry) <a href="
">December 15, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A summons for Lucky Jim?

Not me! Just changed my avatar.

Archived