Anyone still want Mark Reynolds?

markakis8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd pass. He's not a good defender and this limits his value as a bench player IMO. I can't see him converting to the outfield either. I think that he'd be more of a defensive hazard than Betemit in LF. He'll probably get a shot from a biig league club, but I doubt if it's the Orioles.

The Yankees post-game show is also called the Reynolds Wrap.

Candy bar as icing on the cake--almost a good example of a mixed metaphor!

I'm ike the Mark Reynolds of similes. A lot of swings and misses, but when I get a hold of one, I'm like a rat on swiss cheese,

One of the things we need is a DH right? For offense alone, Reynolds might be one of the better options left on the FA market other than Cruz and Morales. I wouldn't mind adding Reynolds on a small deal.

However, I have the opposite feeling as you Number5-- even if Reynolds is close to signing with a non-Yankees team, I highly doubt it's the O's. I don't see Buck and DD wanting him back.

Coming off the bench as a bat wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe spelling time at DH or covering 1st when Chris needs a day off.

As an everyday DH, I'd much rather have someone who can draw a walk every now and again. Why would you pitch to Davis when you can walk him and strike out Reynolds?

Archived