Schmuck's sure to ruffle some feathers with his latest article

ChaosLex

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="display: block; max-width: 99%; min-width: 220px; padding: 0px; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; margin: 10px 0px; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238) rgb(221, 221, 221) rgb(187, 187, 187); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.14902) 0px 1px 3px; position: static; visibility: visible;" title="Embedded Tweet" width="500" height="289"></iframe>

<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Didn't wanna make a new thread but i bet he's got a article coming.

That's why they call them professional journalists - they can look at a team that constructed almost completely out of low-OBP sluggers and can still feign surprise and indignation when they rely on home runs to score!<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" style="display: none;"></iframe>

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Second and third with one out leads to more scoring, on average, then first and second with no outs so if you can be reasonably sure the batter can execute a sacrifice successfully it isn't a bad move.

Uh... what? For the past 2-3 years second-third with one out averages about 1.28 runs, first and second none out is 1.40 or so.

I'm sure there are combinations of players and game situations where the sac bunt makes sense, but not usually.

Uh... what? For the past 2-3 years second-third with one out averages about 1.28 runs, first and second none out is 1.40 or so.

I'm sure there are combinations of players and game situations where the sac bunt makes sense, but not usually.

Am I misremembering The Book? I don't have my Kindle handy and was going from memory.

Red Flags still left over from 2013

1.SP

2.Cant hit with RISP

3.Hr or nothing swings

4. Orioles in 4 games have 34ks

Aceves is better....Gausman we all know is better....Gamboa.....lots of guys in camp are better.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aceves is gone, might as well go post in the thread pining for Koji.

Gausman is too valuable to be in the pen.

Gamboa is not a proven commodity.

Davis is better but I don't think his shoulder would hold up.

If this team ever needed a big signing it's now.

Isn't it a bit early to hit the panic button isn't it? The bats are cold I get that but

it's too soon. It's been only four games. If this were June then yes but not when

its in the first week of April.

Isn't it a bit early to hit the panic button isn't it? The bats are cold I get that but

it's too soon. It's been only four games. If this were June then yes but not when

its in the first week of April.

That post was from DEC.

Archived