Say It Ain't So, Manny!

spneca

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is just no way we are going to be able to sign Manny long term. He's already in super-stud mode.

Ugh, I am so depressed with the current state of the Orioles. How we got Jones for $80M I will never know.

Is anyone confident we can sign any of Manny, Davis, Wieters, or Tillman (who's the last starting pitcher we extended, honestly)? Is there any way Manny doesn't end up switching to Jay Z or Boras?

Oh crap!!! My mind didn't make that connection. :ohlord:

In the next picture, Manny and Yonder are holding Jay-Z business cards and Alex looks dejected.

Does this mean Manny is gonna pull a Cano and have Jay Z as his agent?

(Was it Cano that did that? Can't remember probably because it had to do with a Yankee and I choose not to care)

Guest rochester
I wasn't too worried about that either. Jay Z courting him to switch agents with front row seats, backstage passes etc. worries me a lot more.

nah, looks like only Aroid and the guy on the far right have the passes. I just don't like Manny anywhere around Aroid - I don't like Aroid, I don't trust Aroid, and I think he is the most narcissistic, arrogant SOB I have seen outside of politics :)

Archived