Say It Ain't So, Manny!

spneca

It don't matter man. Every team faces the same situation. With the huge money teams out there, it's always going to be messed up. This is my favorite sport, but it's sad where it is right now. Teams like us have to squeeze every dollar and make the greatest trades. Meanwhile, six or eight franchises can throw money around without repercussion.

One of those teams was the Angels. Because the caught the big fish that we are so concerned about catching here, they have to let their Trout walk. It's a shame. Only the Yankees and Dodgers are really endless bad deal proof.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of those teams was the Angels. Because the caught the big fish that we are so concerned about catching here, they have to let their Trout walk. It's a shame. Only the Yankees and Dodgers are really endless bad deal proof.

I think Trout extends one year so he, Harper and Manny can all go on TV together and sign deals with the Marlins.

AROD is most likely urging Manny to sign with the Yankees.

The Yankees give Alex Rodriguez a check for a lot of money, but I think that's it. After what we've seen over the last year or two (i.e., the benchings; the rehab issues; the accusations of trying to get out of contracts), there doesn't seem to be any allegiance among the two.

The Yankees give Alex Rodriguez a check for a lot of money, but I think that's it. After what we've seen over the last year or two (i.e., the benchings; the rehab issues; the accusations of trying to get out of contracts), there doesn't seem to be any allegiance among the two.

Yea, I don't see why A-Rod would be motivated to shepherd Manny toward the Yanks at this point.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Gotta love how Buck called Machado to check on his knee and casually asked, "So how was the Jay-Z concert?" Manny had no idea how Buck knew</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">January 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Gotta love how Buck called Machado to check on his knee and casually asked, "So how was the Jay-Z concert?" Manny had no idea how Buck knew</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Hee that's funny.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck asked Manny about posing with A-Rod at Jay-Z concert. Said Manny was shocked that he knew who Jay-Z was. Not that Buck could name songs</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck knows so much about everything that he's planning to shame Roch during the first post game for not knowing Jay Z dropped the hyphen.</p>— Roch Kubatko's Arms (@masnRoch_Arms) <a href="

Roch and his arms.

Archived