Brewers get Garza for 4 years 52m (4 for 50 Official)

Greg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those thinking that opens the door for Jimenez/Arroyo/Burnett to the Orioles, keep dreaming. This team is all talk and no action. They know exactly what they are doing. And it doesn't include signing any one of those names. Get used to the idea of Zach Britton getting lit up in 2014.

Those thinking that opens the door for Jimenez/Arroyo/Burnett to the Orioles, keep dreaming. This team is all talk and no action. They know exactly what they are doing. And it doesn't include signing any one of those names. Get used to the idea of Zach Britton getting lit up in 2014.

I was thinking more Santana.

Would have loved that deal if his medicals were decent, but if they were I think another team would have offered more. The fact that he only got 4/52 suggests they're probably pretty sketchy. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out for the Brewers.

Post of the day and so true.

It boggles my mind why this team is pissing away two years of acrued fan loyalty and progress. Why did they spend the money on those statues only to pull the rug out later? It is like some sick torture game where they deprived us for 14 years, gave us a two year glimpse of hope, then locked us back in the dungeon.

It boggles my mind why this team is pissing away two years of acrued fan loyalty and progress. Why did they spend the money on those statues only to pull the rug out later? It is like some sick torture game where they deprived us for 14 years, gave us a two year glimpse of hope, then locked us back in the dungeon.

Classic case of Stockholm Syndrome for some around here.

I'm SOOOO relieved he's not an Oriole even though he signed for a little less than I thought he'd get. I've been against signing him from the start.

Much like LaRoche, I have a feeling I will be one of the "I can't believe so many people wanted to sign this guy" posters when he's struggling a year and half from now.

Absolutely agree. Seeing him go elsewhere is a relief. Just thinning the herd. He was last on my list of starting pitchers.

Archived