Opening Day Tix

OrangeJerseys

I was surprised to be able to purchase field box tix since my seats are in the terrace box. It was definitely slow...you have five minutes to complete the payment screen, and it finally transmitted with one minute to go.

I'm torn now, terrace box above the O's dugout, or field box in front of 3B.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was surprised to be able to purchase field box tix since my seats are in the terrace box. It was definitely slow...you have five minutes to complete the payment screen, and it finally transmitted with one minute to go.

I'm torn now, terrace box above the O's dugout, or field box in front of 3B.

You don't want to be over with those Red Sox fans do you?

I sat in 56 last year, and Crush hit the dramatic walkoff. So, I kind of have an affinity to the section for OD. Haha, it's too bad that it's not like a high school baseball game with the separation of fans. I have a feeling that "the trash" will be littered throughout the ballpark.

I sat in 56 last year, and Crush hit the dramatic walkoff. So, I kind of have an affinity to the section for OD. Haha, it's too bad that it's not like a high school baseball game with the separation of fans. I have a feeling that "the trash" will be littered throughout the ballpark.

Another thing I thought you might have interest in. https://twitter.com/csnmooney/status/434046770624991232

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a walk off. I think it was in the bottom of the 8th.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a walk off. I think it was in the bottom of the 8th.

You're probably right. I know that it gave the O's a comfortable lead, and it won me about 4 different bets. So, for all intensive purposes, it was a walkoff for me!

I had no problem getting 4 tickets, although they're farther down the RF line than I would've liked. I'm usually in 330, these are in 310. At least I'll be there! The fees are pretty bogus, I agree.

I agree the fees are BS, but otherwise the system ran much smoother than I thought it would, and it sure beat staying on the phone for 6 hours hitting redial like I did last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived