Opening Day Tix

OrangeJerseys

Yeah I paid $154.00 for 2 additional OD tickets in the Field Box. Pretty sure those seats will be listed on StubHub for $300+ / pair, not $200.00 like 2013. StubHub fee's / comissions are insane.

My point wasnt really about the other pricing. Most MLB teams have already been doing VTS for years and it seems to work very well for non season ticket sales.

On stubhub my lower reserve tickets are 150-200 each this year and last. Last year I remember field box were around $300 per ticket and it seems this year is pretty similar so far. I go down with a large group of people every year so I am constantly monitoring prices trying to get good deals for friends. So far, I don't see this opening day being much more than last year. Keep in mind, last year we were coming off of a postseason appearance. I'm still sticking with just because the Orioles raise ticket prices doesn't mean tickets will be more expensive on the aftermarket. There is a lot more that goes into resale pricing than face value.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Opening Day ticket question- I purchased 3 Opening Day tickets, even though I have 4 tickets on my regular package. I did not need a 4th. Now however, I do need a 4th. I log back into my account and there is way online to purchase a 4th (doesn't need to be in the same section or anything, just something to get into the park). Why is that?

Opening Day ticket question- I purchased 3 Opening Day tickets, even though I have 4 tickets on my regular package. I did not need a 4th. Now however, I do need a 4th. I log back into my account and there is way online to purchase a 4th (doesn't need to be in the same section or anything, just something to get into the park). Why is that?

When I got my season tickets I believe the orioles letter and instructions said that all the tickets you wanted for Opening Day had to be purchased at the same time (i.e., it was a one time offer). I think they did the same thing for the free Fanfest tickets for season ticket holders.

You may have some luck if you call the ticket office. (its worth a shot at least).

Archived