Look out for Kevin Gausman

wildcard

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They should have every one of our rotation options as the 3. I could easily see Tillman fall to #3 type numbers, and Norris come up to #3 type numbers, and the same for Gonzo and Chen, honestly. It's anyone's guess as to what numbers they put up because none of them are really super established.

I agree in fact I see Tillman as a big regression guy this year in fact even though it would suck I could see him having a Hammel type year this year...If his HR/9 goes up slightly and his LOB% (which should regress) normalize he quickly becomes a number 5 guy.

I could also see KG being are best starter by years end...I think he had some bad luck starting last year and he made alot of progress in the bp at the end of the year.

I agree in fact I see Tillman as a big regression guy this year in fact even though it would suck I could see him having a Hammel type year this year...If his HR/9 goes up slightly and his LOB% (which should regress) normalize he quickly becomes a number 5 guy.

I could also see KG being are best starter by years end...I think he had some bad luck starting last year and he made alot of progress in the bp at the end of the year.

What gives me hope with Tillman is his second half numbers matched his first half record. First half of the season he was lucky, second half he was good.

Archived