Yoon Suk-min pitches for O's and Giants

Can_of_corn

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Could Duquette be looking at him as a closer candidate?

He's a control artist with an average-at-best fastball, so he doesn't match the prototype.

His slider was reportedly an out pitch but was inconsistent from 2012-2013. Health and durability concerns may preclude him from holding up as an ML starter even if the stuff is there. Looks like a potential swing man or candidate for long/middle relief to me. I would love to be wrong, though.

low risk, potential huge reward. We can't afford to not gamble. Right now we're looking up in the East.

btw, I'm new to the board but some people need to totally lighten up. El Gordo was CLEARLY goofing around You would hear the same type of joke on SNL.

low risk, potential huge reward. We can't afford to not gamble. Right now we're looking up in the East.

btw, I'm new to the board but some people need to totally lighten up. El Gordo was CLEARLY goofing around You would hear the same type of joke on SNL.

What do you figure the "potential huge reward" to be?

2/10 isn't low risk for this club.

2/10$M is starter level money around these parts. I can't imagine the Os spending that kind of investment for a one inning reliever who hasn't thrown even a single pitch in the Majors.

You have to genuinely fear that if they sign him the O's will cross "Starting Pitcher" off their check list and start preparing for Spring Training

Tillman

Chen

Gonzalez

Norris

Suk-min

Archived