O's sign Cust to minor league deal (w/ Custer Reprise)

mdbdotcom

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is anyone even remotely upset with a minor league signing with no camp invite?
At least we haven't gotten a "Print the playoff tickets" post.

That's almost as old as, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"

To pick up his playoff tickets.

That's only for chickens that live on Pratt Street.

You do understand that he is not with the Orioles in spring training to actually play for the major league team at any point don't you? Do you know what the average salary of a minor league contract veteran with no major league camp invite is? I am all for throwing what ever rocks you want at Mr. Angelos. This is not one of those opportunities.

I have read the thread and thanks for also explaining it to me again... The point is

why bother with something like this when we have more pressing needs that have

not been addressed..

I have read the thread and thanks for also explaining it to me again... The point is

why bother with something like this when we have more pressing needs that have not been addressed..

Because this has nothing to do with the 2014 Orioles? I guess I was not clear. These guys need someone to practice with. Jack can practice. Sorry I was not able to make myself clear.

Why put on your socks when you still need to put on a shirt?

Because you have socks and your shirt is still in the dryer?

No one. No one is supporting the offseason as it stands. Our oldest player is 31 years old. We all hope for more and better players. Signing Meeks and Cust has nothing to do with the Orioles. It might have something to do with one of the minor league teams. Or at least the camp.

why bother with something like this when we have more pressing needs that have not been addressed..

Cust is a LH bat we can keep on the Norfolk taxi squad if Henry doesn't hit.

Do you think Duquette has a button on his computer that says "Auto-Fill Minor League Roster"?

Archived