So now what do you project for the # of wins for 2014?

Redskins Rick

How many wins?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll throw a prediction out there.

I will go with 88. Whether or not that makes the playoffs we will see!

That's about where I am, 88. 89. I've seen a couple different projections that no one in the East wins 90 this year. If true and if we win 88-89 we might even win the division. It could happen...

lol. NO WAY BRO!! I like telling this story to people because I hate the Yankees so much that I was seeing a girl for three weeks and dumped her because she was a dumb bandwagon Yankee fan. Actually, even if she was from NY and was a true Yankee fan, I would have dumped her anyway. I hate that team so much I wanna rip the hats off people who wear that junk pile of a team and stomp the hat till it turns into a pile of threads. Same with Boston and Toronto as well.

I'd keep those feelings in check as that's how people wind up in intensive care units.

I would be interested to see if there is much contrast between this thread and the new one.

Unlike the two "Grading the Orioles Off-season" threads, I don't expect there to be as much (contrast) because we had already signed Jimenez and Yoon previous to this thread. The only difference now (in this thread) is that we added Cruz. In between the two "Grading the Orioles Off-season" threads, we picked up Yoon, Jimenez, and Cruz.

I would be interested to see if there is much contrast between this thread and the new one.

Unlike the two "Grading the Orioles Off-season" threads, I don't expect there to be as much (contrast) because we had already signed Jimenez and Hughes previous to this thread. The only difference now (in this thread) is that we added Cruz. In between the two "Grading the Orioles Off-season" threads, we picked up Yoon, Jimenez, and Cruz.

Who is Hughes? Rhyne Hughes?

• 6 months later...

Archived