No seriously, where is Francisco Peguero ?

33rdst

That's dumb when you have people asking you on your blog and on Twitter.

Roch reports on some pretty insignificant and minute things. Why not this?

Well jeez dan-O, that sounds dumb, no disrespect. You think our beatwriters haven't noticed this? C'mon, don't attack murph.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well jeez dan-O, that sounds dumb, no disrespect. You think our beatwriters haven't noticed this? C'mon, don't attack murph.

Thanks Billy but I don't think Dan was attacking me I think he was just attacking the premise if true....

But if he was glad to know you have my back. :mwahaha:

Check out the 40 man and the non roster invitees on the O's MLB home page. There is only one player who's name has not come up in some way the past 5 days, Pegeuro's. Everyone else has either played, been reassigned or had their situation addressed by the media. Something is fishy here. These writers are desperate for stuff to fill daily columns. Can't believe this is something they missed. We haven't missed it and most of us have day jobs.

My guess is that someone looked up and realized they'd been giving playing time to a 26-year-old corner outfielder with a .718 career OPS in the PCL, got kind of embarrassed about it, and hoped nobody would really take note.
Then how do you explain giving playing time to the likes of Borbon, Paul, Weeks, Berry, Phelps, Almanzar, etc.? They are almost as exciting.

So lame. Time for beddy-byes soon.

No no. Post more... Tell COC you absolutely love New York style pizza in there really is nothing else in the world to match it!

Seriously it was an easy misunderstanding I had to read his reply more than once to make sure it wasn't directed at me for a moment

Back on track I'm betting on injury and they're just not sure how severe. Just my guess.

Nolan and Henry got well and are taking Frankie's playing time.
What has Reimold done to take time away from Pegeuro? He has one ball that got through the IF all ST. Henry doesn't figure to make the club there's no spot for him with Cruz here. But Pegeuro should be seeing at least as much time as Borbon, Paul, and Berry are getting.

Archived