No seriously, where is Francisco Peguero ?

33rdst

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Francisco Peguero remains unavailable because of tendinitis in his right hand below thumb. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">March 11, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Here's a thought. I wonder if all of the other reporters will pick up on Roch's tweet and mention something about Peguero today. Lazy? Or don't they have a clue?

I was wondering, if this was really the real truth.

Nobody knew this before now?

Nobody was asking where he was and why wasn't he playing?

As of late yesterday Roch had no knowledge of things, and he is in and out of the ST clubhouse all day.

I normally don't get into the conspiracy theories, but dang, this thing screams it.

Here you go. Britt just tweeted that none of the reporters noticed that he was out of the line up and that Buck will address it with them shortly. I guess that falls under the not having a clue category.

As of late yesterday Roch had no knowledge of things, and he is in and out of the ST clubhouse all day.

I normally don't get into the conspiracy theories, but dang, this thing screams it.

Roch had him listed on his injury report last week as day to day with the tendinitis. Evidently a bigger deal to us than any of them,

There is no conspiracy once again.

I agree.

Roch had him listed on his injury report last week as day to day with the tendinitis. Evidently a bigger deal to us than any of them,

There is no conspiracy once again.

Do you remember which day? I follow Roch's tweets fairly closely. I must have missed it.

This is why I removed most from my twitter feed and left only Roch and Steve. Having everyone else in there just meant I would basically read the same tweet 5 or more times.

Roch is clever and Steve brings some deep analyses and perspective. If the other guys have notable items to read I can see them here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Archived