Not at OPACY... What are you doing for Opening Day?

orioleslist

Um, wife will conveniently have a doctor's appointment today at 1pm (central time in Houston)...I will have to leave at lunch to take her....!!!

I'll be home eating a Texas BBQ sandwich watching the O's opener...

Congrats to all the recent retirees....Geez, I wish Congress would make today a National Holiday already so my wife won't have to have a doctor's appointment every year on this day until I retire....GO O's!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Um, wife will conveniently have a doctor's appointment today at 1pm (central time in Houston)...I will have to leave at lunch to take her....!!!

I'll be home eating a Texas BBQ sandwich watching the O's opener...

Congrats to all the recent retirees....Geez, I wish Congress would make today a National Holiday already so my wife won't have to have a doctor's appointment every year on this day until I retire....GO O's!!!!

Thanks for the congrats...39+ years was enough for me. As for the Mrs., my wife said, back when spring training started, "Gee hon, you won't have to take off work this year to watch the game on opening day." She even has an appointment that does not require my presence!! I've got a keeper!! :D

Off work so I'm watching on MASN...my opening day menu is homemade maryland crabcakes,french fries and cole slaw.

On a side note I'm sitting here listening to Vinnie and Rob on the fan and the are talking about why more people support the Ravens then the O's and Im yelling at the phone "if you clowns would give more coverage to the O's maybe more would support them"

Off work so I'm watching on MASN...my opening day menu is homemade maryland crabcakes,french fries and cole slaw.

On a side note I'm sitting here listening to Vinnie and Rob on the fan and the are talking about why more people support the Ravens then the O's and Im yelling at the phone "if you clowns would give more coverage to the O's maybe more would support them"

Less people support baseball because as the years go by, people are getting dumber and dumber. That's my theory at least.

Less people support baseball because as the years go by, people are getting dumber and dumber. That's my theory at least.

Me too...I always tried to get off work but things didn't always turn out that way. Now that I'm retired hopefully things work out according to my plan!! :D

I know what you're saying. My job was pretty demanding and I hated to be there on such special days. The nice thing about retirement is that YOUR plan is developed, reviewed, and executed by YOU, and is always subject to change.:)

Work from home 4 days a week anyway so I will be right here, Louisville, CO, working away with the game on MLB.TV.

The only question I have, really, is do I put the game on the 27 inch monitor or on the laptop screen?

I really love the Os. I am so-so about the mlb in general, but i really love dem Os.

I agree to an extent, I think it has to do with the ever decreasing attention span of modern man.

Work from home 4 days a week anyway so I will be right here, Louisville, CO, working away with the game on MLB.TV.

The only question I have, really, is do I put the game on the 27 inch monitor or on the laptop screen?

HDMI cable from laptop to Big Screen TV.

Archived