2014 Toronto Blue Jays

OFFNY

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is going to sound like sour grapes, but since they took off I have just assumed that they cranked the cheating up because they saw an opportunity to pull waaay ahead while NY, Bos, TB and dem Os kinda stalled.

It will all equal out. Fortunately we are on a *knock*knock* win streak to keep pace right now.

As of right now fangraphs has the Blue Jays with the BEST chance of making the post season out of every team in MLB at 77%.

The O's are around 10% but currently slated for the second WC and a match-up with the Angels,

If they have to spend too much time in the USA, and away from the hotel in centerfield, they may regress.

Id hope their lineup is good when atleast 5 of them are on roids without doubt and they steal signs at home. They will come back to earth when 2/3rds of their lineup gets hurt or suspended

Well, they are winning on the road too, so we can't make the "stealing signs" excuse for their success this year.

Ding ding ding! Thread winner.

They are giant, giant d-bags. I wish for them to fail miserably.

Everyone who is crowning them champs right now sound pretty whiny (ahem, Malike, sorry bro). Let's see what happens when they play us.

Who is crowning them. From the tv I get to watch I don't see anyone even think they'll maintain the lead in the East.

All of this hating I see in this thread is just sour grapes due to our team not playing the way they are capable of.

Alot of ppl said they would be the team to beat last year. But new faces along with some key players being injured.

They are a very good team on paper and now that things are foing their way, they are showing it.

Who would have thought Saunders would have been our best pitcher when we made the playoffs a couple years ago?

Now TOR brings in a veteran in Burehle and I dont see any reason he cant keep up a AllStar performance all year.

I know TOR is considered a hitters park, but to me.it plays bigger than Chicagos field.

Idk if theyll finish 1st or 4th, but.im.willing to bet they are atleast in the WC dicussuion at the end of the year, right along with the Os.

This is going to sound like sour grapes, but since they took off I have just assumed that they cranked the cheating up because they saw an opportunity to pull waaay ahead while NY, Bos, TB and dem Os kinda stalled.

It will all equal out. Fortunately we are on a *knock*knock* win streak to keep pace right now.

It does to me. Only because I assume you are talking about sign stealing and to me that is not cheating and I believe Melky is the only one on that team accused.of performance enhancers let along being caught.

And if thats what its about. You don't have to look outside of Bmore for that. And that guy is carrying this team.more than Melky in TOR.

The O's have to take care of their own business.

Who is crowning them. From the tv I get to watch I don't see anyone even think they'll maintain the lead in the East.

All of this hating I see in this thread is just sour grapes due to our team not playing the way they are capable of.

Alot of ppl said they would be the team to beat last year. But new faces along with some key players being injured.

They are a very good team on paper and now that things are foing their way, they are showing it.

Who would have thought Saunders would have been our best pitcher when we made the playoffs a couple years ago?

Now TOR brings in a veteran in Burehle and I dont see any reason he cant keep up a AllStar performance all year.

I know TOR is considered a hitters park, but to me.it plays bigger than Chicagos field.

Idk if theyll finish 1st or 4th, but.im.willing to bet they are atleast in the WC dicussuion at the end of the year, right along with the Os.

And because Cito did something twenty years ago that pissed off the O's fans. I

think all of this is pretty silly. I am not saying th

Archived