Nats vs Braves Home Opener

Rene88

I know I will get some hazing for this:) but I couldn't attend Opening Day for the Orioles this year. First time in 7 or 8 years I missed Opening Day too...

So I am going to the Nats vs. Braves Opener today. Anyone else going?

Go Nats! 3-0! (The Mets are so very awful....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I will get some hazing for this:) but I couldn't attend Opening Day for the Orioles this year. First time in 7 or 8 years I missed Opening Day too...

This is the Orioles game thread section, not the Nationals.

Should be a really fun summer for the Nats. So long as they are healthy, Rendon/Harper/Strasburg establish themselves as the best young trio in the sport.

Game Threads don't say Orioles only....:) just saying. Keep in mind even Tony was thinking of expanding to a more MD-DC board. Control the hate:) go Nats!:)

Like it or not, this is an Orioles message board. I have no idea what Tony plans to do with the site and I mean no offense to him when I say this, but I come here to talk about the Baltimore Orioles. I would hate to see this board start covering the Nats and I think most users would agree.

Like it or not, this is an Orioles message board. I have no idea what Tony plans to do with the site and I mean no offense to him when I say this, but I come here to talk about the Baltimore Orioles. I would hate to see this board start covering the Nats and I think most users would agree.

I can't even listen to the radio anymore. It used to be O's talk and now it's Nats. I can't stand it.

I don't have a problem with talking about the Nationals ...... ON THE MLB BOARD.

In fact, I started the 2013 ongoing Washington Nationals thread last year:

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/131312-2013-Washington-Nationals

However, there is no reason why the Nationals (or any other team besides the Orioles, for that matter) should be shoved down Orioles fans' throats in the game thread section and/or on the main board.

Archived