Orioles vs the A.L East 2014

Greg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jays are showing series signs of a collapse. IF the Reds bullpen was even half way good they would have had 5 straight losses and two straight awful starts. Buehrle has come back and given up more homers the last three starts then he had all year. Dickey is out and Hutchinson has never thrown nearly enough innings to expect him to keep it up. Happ got shelled again and Hendrix is showing why we released him.

The Jays are showing series signs of a collapse. IF the Reds bullpen was even half way good they would have had 5 straight losses and two straight awful starts. Buehrle has come back and given up more homers the last three starts then he had all year. Dickey is out and Hutchinson has never thrown nearly enough innings to expect him to keep it up. Happ got shelled again and Hendrix is showing why we released him.

It was bound to happen, but I wouldn't count them out yet.

I don't like the idea of counting anybody out in June. Heck, with the level of parity in baseball this year, I wouldn't even count the Rays out of it if they learn how to hit.

The Rays are done they have to play over .600 ball to have a winning record.

Archived