An Addition from Norfolk Tomorrow. A DL

weams

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck said the team will be calling up someone from Norfolk tomorrow because someone will be going on the DL.

Thorne then asked him about Hardy, and Buck said that "J.J.'s real close."

Who else could it be besides J.J.?

Pearce has been completely absent, maybe him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Looks like Kevin will be doing the Nerdcast of Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN2 for those that have missed his voice.
    • This is the Mayo I see when I watch games.  I used to suggest he would be Devers level with the glove at third.  But honestly he seems worse.  
    • I think Mayo is the guy that gets traded as well.  Been thinking that since the season started.  Painful, but to get a star it has to be painful. 
    • Hyde said postgame he wasn’t available 
    • I have no problem with the Tigers saying they want the moon and the stars.  Its a negotiating position.  The  Tigers GM and Ownership have to know that no trade has ever happened for a pitcher that is as aggressive that they are asking for.  They don't have to trade Skubal so the O's have to motive the Tigers with what that offer could be. The O's offense is #1 in baseball in Homers, Slugging and Runs per game.    They are first in the AL in OPS.  The O's don't want to damage that.  They are 11th in Average and 15th OBP.  They want to improve that. The O's have the #1 Farm System to deal from. They need to keep: 1) Holliday because he will bring the high average and OBP the O's need In the future. 2) Basallo.  It's hard to find catchers that can hit and control the running game.  Him first teaming with Adley and a some point replacing Adley is a game changer. 3) Kjerstad is needed to replace Santander unless, unless, unless the O's are willing to extend him for 4/68m.   Which way will Elias and Rubinstein go with that? ------ Mayo with his incredible talent is someone that can head up a package.   Mayo is BA #25 prospect in 2024.  O's #3 prospect. (O's prospect by MLB.com) Bradfield BA #82 prospect in 2024; #4 O's prospect  and Norby BA #93 prospect in 2023,  #5 Os prospect with a 911 OPS at AAA  currently are two players the Tigers could pick between. McDermott #7 O's prospect; Povich O's #8 prospect:  and Johnson O's #9 prospect are three future starters that  Tigers could pick between. Elias could add one or two more prospects to this list. Looking at the Bedard package I think this package could compares well.    
  • Popular Contributors