An Addition from Norfolk Tomorrow. A DL

weams

My guess, and yours is just as good as mine, is no. Cruz will play LF and Delmon will DH. Pearce, with his ability to play corner OF and 1B, IMO, keeps him on the bench for in game emergencies and pinch hit match-up with lefties. Especially late in a game where Flaherty is up facing a lefty reliever. Now we have Weeks to come in to replace Flaherty.

Forgot about Pearce.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok. Didn't know that.

Sounds more and more like Lough then. Glad DD is the depth-master.

Look at the MiL section. He played and he has a hot bat there. Buy the minor league season-you can watch all the games on your phone for $50! Bargain of a lifetime IMO>

Look at the MiL section. He played and he has a hot bat there. Buy the minor league season-you can watch all the games on your phone for $50! Bargain of a lifetime IMO>

I stay out of the MiL section. I'm too clueless to post there. :P

Britt reposrt Buck says "Not Yet" regarding a J.J. DL.

“Not me, I don’t think,” Hardy said of the team’s mysterious DL move. “They haven’t told me anything. I made big strides today. I had spasms in a big area that kind of moved to a small area and that’s normally what happened back in the day. I was really hoping for the SI joint to release today. It didn’t, but when it does, that’s kind of the last step for me.”

Showalter said Hardy was available on Tuesday, though the O’s were fortunate he wasn’t needed in the blowout 14-5 win.

“It would have been tough,” he said. “I could have in an emergency situation. I would have been able to go out there, but it wouldn’t have been easy.”

http://brittghiroli.mlblogs.com/2014/04/08/os-to-make-a-roster-move-weeks-on-his-way/

I don't have $5 to spare right now... :(

So to finish all these conspiracy theories.... When did Lough injure himself? Anybody remember anything?

IF it is Lough, could be a flare up of his neck stiffness from spring training. I think there were also some concussion concerns when that injury occurred as well, but supposedly he passed all the concussion tests.

Could be Demon Young. Some Yankees may have beaten him up after he called Yankee Stadium a High School Park on post game show. :eektf:

Hope it's not serious whoever it is.

Hee hee! That was a good subtle dig! :P

Archived