Some info

MoeknowsO's

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact remains that if it is only 3 players, then it is likely that they are three better prospects, no Chen or Butler involved. Maybe this means that Triunfel is coming back.

one thing i can say for sure is triunfel is not in the deal.

Agreed. I'm hopeful, but still feeling vulnerable after the Roberts fiasco!

Hey...where do you live in Glen Burnie? I lived there for almost my entire life until about 2 and a half years ago.

Glen Gardens. Neighborhood across B&A from GBHS. Lived here my entire life, save when I was in college and then two years after.

True. But you have to admit that most of the smoke being generated this time is through newspaper reports and quotes directly from Bavasi (that he's catiously optimistic) and also MacPhail's self imposed deadline (Jan 29). Roch also thinks something is going down. Very little of this is being generated by "insider" reports.

I ADMIT NOTHING!

Nah, I hear you. But at the same time, nothings done until it's done.

The guy who posted it is well respected in the Seattle Times forum and he posted this as well:

And thats correct I have nothing to gain here. I've been posting here since May of last year and I would lose my respect and credibility if I would make something like this up. I wouldn't ever want that.

So he doesn't seem like the type of guy to make stuff up...

Glen Gardens. Neighborhood across B&A from GBHS. Lived here my entire life, save when I was in college and then two years after.

My wife and I moved up to PA from Southgate over by the hospital. Good to see a fellow Glen Burnian in the group...I'm sure there are more. I still consider myself a Glen Burnian...or would that be a Glen Burnout? :D

The guy who posted it is well respected in the Seattle Times forum and he posted this as well:

So he doesn't seem like the type of guy to make stuff up...

Well if he says he's not making it up it must be true ;) Only joking, I really hope this time it all works out!

My wife and I moved up to PA from Southgate over by the hospital. Good to see a fellow Glen Burnian in the group...I'm sure there are more. I still consider myself a Glen Burnian...or would that be a Glen Burnout? :D

I used to say Bunion. Don't know why. I'm also the unofficial GB defense force captain. I assumed this position when an old buddy was driving north on Ritchie and when he hit the GB border type area (around where 10 dumps in to Ritchie) he freakin' locked his doors. At 1 pm in the afternoon. That was like 10 years ago, and I still haven't stopped giving him crap for it.

But I'm waaaay off topic.

Well if he says he's not making it up it must be true ;) Only joking, I really hope this time it all works out!

I bet all the merchants that sell Orioles gear want this deal to go down too so they can actually sell all those Tejada jerseys they have. Just take Tejada's name off and put Jones' on.

I do believe that if any players are coming to Baltimore, it's probably only players on the 40 man roster. I would be surprised if any lower level prospects are coming, even though they might be part of a trade. I would be surprised if it's only 3 players.

Hopefully we are looking at 3 (40 Man) guys and 2 A/AA prospects.

Archived