vs. Blue Jays 4/12

weams

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah. Shorter than last night's, hit harder, and too early in the game to waste outs.

Ah yes.. because last night has anything to do with TODAY. Chris was already 1/3rd of the way home.. You send the runner due to test the arm and the rule changes. Catcher has to show part of the plate. He's out.. no harm no foul.

Ah yes.. because last night has anything to do with TODAY. Chris was already 1/3rd of the way home.. You send the runner due to test the arm and the rule changes. Catcher has to show part of the plate. He's out.. no harm no foul.

I was just comparing the two situations.

And I still disagree.

He would have been out by quite a bit. Bautista hit the cutoff man clean. I was worried that he was going to get sent.

Don't get why Lombardozzi is starting over Flaherty today. Buck's gotta stop messing about with Flaherty and being impatient, he'll produce eventually.

Lombo's been hotter. Giving Flash the night off before a day game. :noidea:

He would have been out by quite a bit. Bautista hit the cutoff man clean. I was worried that he was going to get sent.

Don't care.. cutoff man would have let that ball go through so it's who gets to home first.. ball with tag or Davis. Cutoff man's action has no baring in what would have happened at home.

Archived