vs. RAYS, 4/16

OFFNY

If they had scored in the first after Joyce's "double" then I believe it would have been an actual casualty of this virus going around the clubhouse.

If Jones hadn't been sick, Lough would be in Left and would have made that catch.

Good job by Gonzo getting out it. So far the only casualty was a few extra pitches added to Gonzo's pitch count.

;):D

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SIAP - apparently Buck's decided to have Gonzo hit today??? [j/k]

Eduardo A. Encina ✔ @EddieInTheYard

Follow Flu bug made is easier for #Orioles to say no to DH today. Who knows who gets sick today, might not have had enough guys available 4 2 games11:06 AM - 16 Apr 2014 Baltimore, MD, United States

SIAP - apparently Buck's decided to have Gonzo hit today??? [j/k]

Eduardo A. Encina ✔ @EddieInTheYard

Follow Flu bug made is easier for #Orioles to say no to DH today. Who knows who gets sick today, might not have had enough guys available 4 2 games11:06 AM - 16 Apr 2014 Baltimore, MD, United States

That's what I thought at first. Why in the world wouldn't they use a designated hitter? :P

I don't see anything about this SP that we shouldn't be able to hit. I want to see us the 2nd time through the order.

KC awful O put up 7 runs on him.

It's cold as hell. Gonzo is doing fine.

You're right, it is cold and that does not bode well for a finesse pitcher like MiGo.

However, he instills very little faith in me in any weather any more.

It's still early, we'll know by Mother's Day who he is this year.

Archived