Davis likely to DL tomorrow

McLovin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are going to downplay the injury as much as possible, If they want to sign Morales, e.g., the more it looks like Davis will miss considerable time, the higher his price.

Dammit you're 100 % right. And I'm listening to Tom Davis and Dave Johnson cry about not having a 7 day DL for the last 20 minutes. They are totally downplaying it.

Wow, I was just joking. We still don't know how long he will be out.

You'll have to excuse my agitation at all the OH docs that studied with the TB doc. What's the most obnoxious is all the same people just looking for a new excuse to sign another FA. It seems to be more important than winning to some.

You'll have to excuse my agitation at all the OH docs that studied with the TB doc. What's the most obnoxious is all the same people just looking for a new excuse to sign another FA. It seems to be more important than winning to some.

When I posted yesterday I was only listing what was the usual time for an oblique injury and followed that post with another stating we should wait until we know for sure. That being said, speculation is a big part of what goes on here.

When I posted yesterday I was only listing what was the usual time for an oblique injury and followed that post with another stating we should wait until we know for sure. That being said, speculation is a big part of what goes on here.

Your post really wasn't anything I was referring to last night, but you were the only one who responded. You're right, speculation happens a lot, but the whole "sky is falling if we don't sign Morales" is just stupid. And, it comes from the same folks in the peanut gallery every time.

And to some being contrarian makes them tick:)

If expressing an opinion is "obnoxious" to you, just stop posting...

Geesh....

If you want to only hear one viewpoint, stick to Fox News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to some being contrarian makes them tick:)

If expressing an opinion is "obnoxious" to you, just stop posting...

Geesh....

If you want to only hear one viewpoint, stick to Fox News.

Yet you complain about my viewpoint and try to get me not to say anything.

Also, saying just sign X high priced FA, without regard to what it looks like long term, is hardly a viewpoint. It's more like rabble rousing.

Yet you complain about my viewpoint and try to get me not to say anything.

Also, saying just sign X high priced FA, without regard to what it looks like long term, is hardly a viewpoint. It's more like rabble rousing.

I didn't call your opinion "obnoxious". It's just baseball, people have diff opinions, whatever, not that serious.

Your post really wasn't anything I was referring to last night, but you were the only one who responded. You're right, speculation happens a lot, but the whole "sky is falling if we don't sign Morales" is just stupid. And, it comes from the same folks in the peanut gallery every time.

Unless Morales were to come here on a one year deal then I want nothing to do with him. People don't seem to realize he's overvalued and that's why no one signed him. We don't have to be the desperate suckers on the block. We already have one all hit no field guy who will have all he can do to earn his money.

Approximately 96% of it.

Archived