Deal not done? Or just covering up????

Oriolesfan2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's likely that there was a gentleman's agreement between AM and Bavasi to make simultaneous announcements so both sides have time to craft their stories for the public. We won't get a peep out of any team officially until they both hit the airwaves at the same time. Is my take on this.

Heyman should have his press credentials revoked for writing this trash: :mad:

The final hurdle to any trade involving the Orioles could well involve Orioles owner Peter Angelos, and it isn't known yet whether Angelos has signed off on a Bedard deal. Any major trade involving the Orioles has to meet the expectation of Angelos, and two baseball executives said this week they believed his Angelos' approval remained a potential final impediment to any Bedard deal.

The Angelos bashing is getting really old...

Heyman should have his press credentials revoked for writing this trash: :mad:

The final hurdle to any trade involving the Orioles could well involve Orioles owner Peter Angelos, and it isn't known yet whether Angelos has signed off on a Bedard deal. Any major trade involving the Orioles has to meet the expectation of Angelos, and two baseball executives said this week they believed his Angelos' approval remained a potential final impediment to any Bedard deal.

The Angelos bashing is getting really old...

Yea Heyman is complete garbage. I think his major league sources are Jose Canseco and Pete Rose. I have no idea how he got a gig writing for a national organization.

Archived