Brad Brach

xian4

Brach has been a huge surprise and a big part of our recent run. He seems to have been involved in a disproportionate number of our come-from-behind wins (4-0 record!). His delivery seems more controlled than when he came up. He throws strikes with authority, good location with his FB, good break and command of slider, and capable of dropping a change up vs LHBs.

I am really liking all of our bullpen options at the moment. Even Tommy. Boston announcers were stunned he hit 100 on the gun today. OK, Matusz scares the heck out of me but I think he can be good if limited to strict LOOGY situations.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brach has been a huge surprise and a big part of our recent run. He seems to have been involved in a disproportionate number of our come-from-behind wins (4-0 record!). His delivery seems more controlled than when he came up. He throws strikes with authority, good location with his FB, good break and command of slider, and capable of dropping a change up vs LHBs.

I am really liking all of our bullpen options at the moment. Even Tommy. Boston announcers were stunned he hit 100 on the gun today. OK, Matusz scares the heck out of me but I think he can be good if limited to strict LOOGY situations.

Brach has been wonderful this last time up. An important part of our climb to first place.

Brach has been wonderful this last time up. An important part of our climb to first place.
Nooooooooooo! Kiss of death ..... worse than the Roy reverse jinxes ..... but in a bad way ......

Please allow me to give you an unsolicited, yet comforting thought.

When you believe in things that you don't understand, and then you suffer ..........

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wDZFf0pm0SE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived