Would you: cut Lough to bring up Quentin Berry

LookitsPuck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roberts ain't doing much better.

I polled the Yankee fans at work today, they were split 2-2 on if Jeter should retire at the all star break if his play doesn't improve.

I think he should use PEDs to make it through to the end.

I polled the Yankee fans at work today, they were split 2-2 on if Jeter should retire at the all star break if his play doesn't improve.

They were pounding Jeter pretty hard on MLBN radio today.

Young's two singles didn't make a difference. Neither led to a run. When Gonzalez gave up his first two runs, there was a ball down the left field line with 2 outs. Lough quite possibly cuts the ball off before it gets to the wall and just one run scores. On the ball that Cruz went back on and wasn't able to catch it there was runner on 3rd and I believe one on first or second. Again, even if Lough were in the game and makes the catch one run scores BUT the other doesn't. So, you could make the case that Lough could have saved two runs. Lough makes plays like that every game.

He is a very good defensive outfielder. When we talk about Cruz, and Young and Reimold. We might as well be talking baskets placed in the outfield in comparison.

Small sample size... I expect better analysis from you.

No.

<iframe src='http://m.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=32445563&topic_id=11493214&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

He can bat 9th as long as he does this.

You should post clips of his horrible throws.

David Lough is starting to make a case for bringing back Felix Pie. Its getting that bad.

There's a funny video of Pie playing in a Korea. He called timeout from CF to tell the pitcher to throw strikes. LOL Funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lough's BABIP last year was .326, this year .216, but that isn't all bad luck His FB% is up from 35% to 51 % and his LD% is down from 22.6 to 13.3. It's harder for CoC's to find grass, than it is for a speed guy to beat out a few GB's. He has to change his approach.

Complete crap analysis. You are applying stats that are only meaningful over years to 69 at bats.

Complete crap analysis. You are applying stats that are only meaningful over years to 69 at bats.
It jibes with what he is doing. Someone with his speed should be hitting more GB. Instead he is swinging under the ball and hitting lazy FB. He obviously was able to hit more GB and LD last season. So far this season he isn't.

Doubt it. Not if they have to keep him on the 25 man roster, which they would. Its hard to justify keeping at guy with a 455 OPS on the 25 man roster.

Lough would not have made the Royals 25 man roster this year. Not after they traded for Aoki. That is why they traded him.

Lough hit .286 with a OBP last year over .300. He is young and under control. I think someone would definitely take a chance on him.

Archived