vs. RAYS, 5/06 (Christopher vs. Christopher)

OFFNY

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get your panties in a bunch yet. Could be just Tennis elbow. If it was torn or even thought to be torn there would be no way he plays today.

He's batting LH. I'm not sure how much the UCL in the right elbow plays into swinging LH, but I don't imagine it would be very much.

He's batting LH. I'm not sure how much the UCL in the right elbow plays into swinging LH, but I don't imagine it would be very much.

On the follow through of the swing and you don't use two hands (like Wieters) it puts stress on the elbow.

Don't get your panties in a bunch yet. Could be just Tennis elbow. If it was torn or even thought to be torn there would be no way he plays today.

You have to figure it's his right arm. Batting lefty it might not be bad for him. :noidea: Hope you're right.

You have to figure it's his right arm. Batting lefty it might not be bad for him. :noidea: Hope you're right.

Of course, batting lefty, has your right arm on the bottom so follow thru swing will be a painful thing.. so I highly doubt it's overly concerning.

Archived